Course Leader : Francois van As
Please have a look at our year program for the schedule.
This applies to the beginners course and advanced techniques course.
Do you want to grow bonsai trees yourself?
Stop hesitating and use this opportunity to get a taste of this fascinating hobby.
During the course we will teach you the basics of bonsai.
You will go home with a bonsai that you have designed, pruned and wired yourself.
- The course starts promptly at 9:00 until 15:00.
- The cost is R350 pp (for children R175 pp) and includes a booklet, tee/coffee and a light lunch.
- Please book your place in good time as there are only limited space available.
You have to bring along:
- A tree(s) that has not been worked on before.
- A pruning scissors and a side cutter (to cut wire).
A few lengths of wire (aluminum or copper).